Dublin, Aug. 18, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Graphene Electronics: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Graphene Electronics Market to Reach $373.4 Million by 2030
In the changed post COVID-19 business landscape, the global market for Graphene Electronics estimated at US$67.4 Million in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$373.4 Million by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 23.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Graphene Nano Platelets, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 25.9% CAGR and reach US$153.3 Million by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Graphene Oxide segment is readjusted to a revised 22.4% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $18.1 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 32.2% CAGR
The Graphene Electronics market in the U.S. is estimated at US$18.1 Million in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$112 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 32.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 18.4% and 20.2% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 19.2% CAGR.
This summary provides an overview of the market analysis for various products, focusing on Graphene Electronics, Other Materials, Consumer Electronics, Data Storage, and Solar Power Generation.
The analysis includes data on annual sales and percentage compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for different geographic regions, such as the USA, Canada, Japan, China, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa.
The data covers the years from 2022 to 2030 and presents an 8-year perspective for the years 2023 and 2030. The tables present valuable insights into the market trends and potential growth prospects for these products in various regions over the specified period.
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Graphene Electronics – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
Select Competitors (Total 46 Featured)
- Grafoid Inc.
- GrafTech International Ltd.
- IBM Corporation
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia-Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and the publisher’s Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
|No. of Pages||196|
|Forecast Period||2022 – 2030|
|Estimated Market Value (USD) in 2022||$67.4 Million|
|Forecasted Market Value (USD) by 2030||$373.4 Million|
|Compound Annual Growth Rate||23.9%|
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hmnkce
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.