DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Grow Lights: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Grow Lights estimated at US$1.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$8.4 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 27.3% over the period 2020-2027.
Hardware, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 26.7% CAGR and reach US$5.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Software & Services segment is readjusted to a revised 28.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $416.7 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 34% CAGR
The Grow Lights market in the U.S. is estimated at US$416.7 Million in the year 2020. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 33.9% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 21.7% and 25% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 23.5% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 47 Featured) –
- Aerofarms LLC
- Emium LLC
- Fluence Bioengineering, Inc.
- Gavita International B.V.
- General Electric Company
- Heliospectra AB
- Hortilux Schreder B.V.
- Illumitex, Inc.
- Indulux Technologies Inc.
- Iwasaki Electric Co., Ltd.
- LumiGrow, Inc.
- Osram Licht AG
- Royal Philips Electronics N.V.
What’s New for 2022?
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and a Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- Grow Lights – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/55nin0